Music based on earthquake data, bent circuits and samples recorded with contact microphones and manipulated in custom software programmed in Max/MSP. (2013)
N.B. - The title of this collection is named in honor of my father, who passed away on August 13, 2013 after a long battle with Alzheimer's disease.
Released by Petroglyph Music (148)
Recent and Upcoming Events
FILE 2014 - Electronic Language International Festival - Hypersonica; Three works from the Salvatore CD included in this international festival at the FIESP Cultural Center in San Paulo, Brazil (August - October 2014).
- Southern California Soundscape Ensemble- performance with the SCSE founded by Glenn Bach at the Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook in Los Angeles. Sponsored by SASSAS (October 2014).
- New 12-channel piece for the USAP (Urban Solar Audio Plant); a solar powered, WI-FI controlled, multichannel sound system for public spaces designed by Peter Eisold, Micha Dawid and Sven Sappelt. Premiere performance/installation in June 2014 (Berlin).
- Included in the radio show Echoes: "The stranger that is next to me," curated by Brandon LaBelle (stress.fm)(Portugal)(Feb. 2014).
- Interview and online presentation of Social Immune System and Radiator as part of NOISES, a project of L'Autre Musique Laboratoire(France)(2014).
- HFTwo Included in iFar Noise Compilation #3 (released February 2014).
- Estman Radio Podcast of Social Immune System as part of Marinella Senatore's exhibition, Public Secrets, Kunst Halle Sankt Gallen (Switzerland) (February - April 2014)
- "Riverside Whistles and Bells" - extended multimedia, site-specific work for carillon, handbell choir, computer and video to happen on the rooftop of the Riverside Art Museum (CA) Supported by a generous grant from NewMusic USA (December 2014).
- "Exuberant Politics" - Chant and Social Immune System to be included in this exhbition at Public Space One Gallery in Iowa City, Iowa (March 2014).
- "Soft Sound Loud Loud Sound Soft" - live performance at the Riverside Art Museum with Glenn Bach as part of the Atlas Sets (January 2014).
- "Homeostasis Lab" - included in this digital collection of work curated by Julia Borges Araña and Guilherme Brandão as part of The Wrong Digital Art Biennale instigated in Sau Paulo, Brazil (October 2013).
- "Long Beach Sound Walk 2013" - Premiere performance/installation by a group of eight sound artists I formed called The Autotelics (October 2013).
- "Manipulated Image @ Coagula Curatorial" - music for experimental videos (ImxCocteau and Roghieh)(June & Sept. 2013).
- "Salvatore" - a new collection of work to be released by the Norwegian Net label Petroglyph Music (September 2013).
- "Imaginary App Exhibition" - featuring Be Happy NOW!; created in collaboration with Alysse Stepanian; Museum | London; Ontario, Canada; The Imaginary App book co-edited by Paul D. Miller AKA DJ Spooky and Svitlana Matviyenko (Sept.-Oct. 2013).
- "The Hidden Sounds" - featured artiston this net radio show heard on basic.fm (Episode 6 - July 2013).
- "Beyond the Sound" - Curated this show of sound art on the FB virtual gallery space, Urban Ranch Projects (July 2013).
- "Festival Futura 2013" - France - "Social Immune System" presented in this acousmatic sound festival (August 2013).
- "Ear Meal" - Los Angeles, CA; Featured performance on this webcast hosted by Alan Nakagawa and streamed on laartstream.com (April 3, 2013)
- "Experimental Sound for Visual Artists and Filmmakers" - Riverside Art Museum, Riverside CA; Organized this two day event featuring a series of workshops and performances supported by a grant from Metlife Creative Connections and Meet The Composer (February 16-17, 2013).